May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012 - It's Been A While

It really has been a while since I've written anything. I think I'm going to try and remedy that this weekend. When I say this weekend... my weekends are just... weird. Either way, I've discovered I need to relax more. Maybe trying to write more would help... Like, forcing myself to actually write. It will probably end up being crap, but it will be something.

If I can get myself into the habit of writing every day, maybe there will be some quality stuff after a while. One can always hope.

I'm also going to try and air some things out here on this blog. I can't make promises that it will be good stuff, but it will be thoughts without naming names. Names are for my 'diary' which has also gone unused. We shall see what happens, though. Good things or bad things could happen. It's all fluid and subjective.

Until next time, lovies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment