April 12, 2012

April 12, 2012 - Role Playing

It's been a long time since I've done a proper role play. Like, a LONG time. Last time was a brief thing that didn't last very long. I don't count that.

Maybe it was because I just wasn't into it. Maybe it was there was no one I wanted to role play with... But I think... I think I'm ready to Role Play again. I think it's finally time to get back into the swing of things!

I might need more time to get the hang of a role play setting again. The ones I used to do were different. Full text with speaking in quotations. But role playing like that is easy. You have the characters to do it. When you have a limited number of characters, it takes a certain amount of skill. You need to pick your words and actions carefully. It may not be flowery and full of detail, but you can put more behind it. It's a faster pace.

Maybe that's what I need in my life. Something more fast paced to get me going.


I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment